More Than A Job – A Passion For Well-done Insulation Projects!
Would you like to be part of a reliable team that focuses on service and growth and is active in the Lanaudière region and the Greater Montréal area?
Are you a responsible person and – given the opportunity – do you prefer to be passionate about your work?
This is all possible at Isolation Majeau! Who knows? Maybe there’s a place for you on our dynamic, talented team!
- A stable, family-oriented work environment
- An “open-door” management style
- Cutting-edge equipment
- As much ongoing training as you want (or almost)
- Stability (not to brag, but our turnover rate hovers around zero!)
- A sense of belonging
Your health and professional growth are important to us
At Isolation Majeau, we care about your health. It’s not a coincidence that Martin Majeau developed the very first respiratory protection program in Québec, in collaboration with the IRSST!
We also support your professional development in various ways, including:
- Virtually unlimited access to ongoing training
- Numerous opportunities to broaden your skills
- Opportunities to work on a variety of projects
Finally, we are proud to be a driving force in Lanaudière’s local and regional economy. Being an employer of choice is a priority for us!
Are you interested in growing with our business? Are you interested in insulation? If your answer to both questions is yes, send us your resume today at firstname.lastname@example.org!